Our drive features have fired you along the Putty Road, floated you across Wisemans Ferry, sent exhaust notes echoing through the Royal National Park and even sent you to Kosciuszko. These drive routes are some of the best NSW has to offer, but what if you only have an hour and want to get that Porsche fascination feeling? Then the West Head Lookout is your destination!
West World with PCW:
- Leaving PCW head north on Willoughby Road towards Armstrong Street.
- Turn left onto Mowbray Road.
- Turn immediately right onto Penshurst Street.
- In approx. 14km turn right onto Boundary Street/A38.
- Turn left onto Forest Way.
- In approx. 6km turn right onto Mona Vale Road/A3.
- In approx. 18.5km turn left onto McCarrs Creek Road.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on McCarrs Creek Road.
- In approx. 5km turn left onto West Head Road.
Enjoy the next 13.5 kms through the Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park.
Enjoy incredible views from West Head lookout, regarded as one of Sydney's best lookouts with views of Pittwater, Barrenjoey Head and the Central Coast.
Entry to the Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park is free. http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/things-to-do/Lookouts/West-Head-lookout
Click here to view the map to West Head Lookout.