Porsche Ice Force Competition
Win the Drive Experience of a Lifetime with Porsche Centre Willoughby.
In celebration of PCW's 50th Anniversary, the next 50 new Porsche's sold and delivered at PCW will be eligible to go in the running to WIN a Porsche Ice Drive Experience in Finland in 2021.
Valued at up to $11,000, this annual expedition ventures to the further reaches of Europe's icy playground in Lapland, Finland. Here it is winter most of the year and the perfect icy expanse for Porsche enthusiasts to test the absolute limits.
To be eligible to enter, be the new owner of one of the next 50 new Porsches sold from PCW from 7th September 2019. Vehicle must be delivered before 31st December 2019.
This Once-In-A-Lifetime prize includes:
- 3 Days of Ice Driving with professional Porsche Experience Instructors.
- 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast and dinner, lunch on 3 days.
- Transfers according to the program (Kittilä Airport, Hotel Level Panorama, Porsche Driving Area Levi).
Terms and Conditions:
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Porsche Centre Willoughby “PCW”) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must be one of the first 50 to purchase a new Porsche from PCW from the 7th September 2019, and completed the entry form on line at the event or shortly after. Vehicle must be delivered before 31st December 2019. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity,nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Porsche Centre Willoughby “PCW”).
6. Winners of the competition must be 25 years old and over and hold a valid Australian Driver’s Licence.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. Both parties must travel together.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
10. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value. Prize winners will be required to agree to and sign to the Porsche Experience booking conditions when booking itinerary otherwise prize will be forfeited.
11. The winner is required to obtain the relevant & suitable travel insurance at their own expense at their own discretion in order to be able to take the competition prize. It is the traveller's personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid travel documentation including but not limited to; valid license and heath requirements.
12. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
13. Once prize has been confirmed by Porsche Centre Willoughby, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
14. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Porsche Centre Willoughby, in conjunction with Porsche Experience’s booking conditions.
15. Prize includes one gift certificate to Porsche Experience Ice Force in Finland, 2021. Any Additional spending money, flights, meals, insurance, taxes, passports, visas, extra accommodation, items of a personal nature, inoculations, travel to and from departure point, additions to stipulated itineraries and offered flights and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
16. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
17. The prize is subject to availability as determined by Porsche Experience. The prize is valid for the to be confirmed travel period of January – March 2021.
18. Promotion commences 7 September 2019. Entries close 5:00pm 29 December 2019, or when the 50th car is sold and delivered, whichever occurs first.
19. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
20. The Promoter is the Porsche Centre Willoughby – 445 Willoughby Road, Willoughby NSW ABN 53 000 158 725.
21. The information you are asked to provide to the promoter is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The promoter will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
22. All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter may use the entrant's names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Literary pieces will be published anonymously.
23. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
24. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Porsche Centre Willoughby then the winner will forfeit the prize and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
25. Entries will be judged at Porsche Centre Willoughby on 6 January 2020, or when the 50th car is sold and delivered, whichever occurs first.
26. The winner will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
27. If Porsche Centre Willoughby is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Porsche Centre Willoughby will award the prize to another valid entrant.
28. All valid entrants consent to have their details retained by the promoter for the occasional use of correspondence from Porsche Centre Willoughby.