Porsche Ice Force Finland 2020
Join Porsche Centre Willoughby in Finland.
We invite you to us north of the Arctic Circle for the PCW 2020 Ice Force Experience.
This annual expedition ventures to the further reaches of Europe's icy playground in Lapland, Finland. Here it is winter most of the year and the perfect icy expanse for Porsche enthusiasts to test the absolute limits. Generally held mid-January, the Ice Force program takes place over five days and includes three days of driving, four nights' accommodation at the breath-taking Hotel Levi Panorama, all meals and transfers, and advanced snow driver training in Porsche models with specialist instructors. You will learn new techniques that will see you drifting the iconic 911 sideways over various tracks of snow and ice. This is your year to join us.
Multi-Day Experience for Aspiring Sports Car Drivers:
- Prerequisite: Ice Experience (previously Camp4/Camp4S)
- Duration: five days (three days of driving)
- Course content: large amount of driving time, long handling circuits
- Number of participants: maximum 40
- Driving programme in the cars provided from the Porsche range including, e.g. 911 Turbo (two persons per vehicle) on spiked tyres (up to 4mm)
- Instructors and driving programme of the Porsche Experience, two instructors per group
- Four nights' accommodation with breakfast and dinner, lunch on three days
- Transfers as per itinerary (airport, hotel, driving facility)
- $10,900 per driver
Download the Registration Form >
Natalie Doldo | Marketing & Events
T: (02) 8966 6886
Note: Please carefully read the event documents including registration form, Porsche Cars Australia Pty Ltd’s terms and conditions, the Event Organiser’s (SPORTTOTAL EVENT GmbH) terms and conditions and associated travel event insurance (Hanse Merkur) information. The registration form must be completed and returned for processing to book a space.