Ice Force Finland
Expressions of Interest for 2021 are now open.
This annual expedition ventures to the further reaches of Europe's icy playground in Lapland, Finland. Here it is winter most of the year and the perfect icy expanse for Porsche enthusiasts to test the absolute limits. Generally held mid-January, the Ice Force program takes place over five days and includes three days of driving, four nights' accommodation at the breath-taking Hotel Levi Panorama, all meals and transfers, and advanced snow driver training in Porsche models with specialist instructors. You will learn new techniques that will see you drifting the iconic 911 sideways over various tracks of snow and ice. This is your year to join us.
Multi-Day Experience for Aspiring Sports Car Drivers:
- Prerequisite: Ice Experience (previously Camp4/Camp4S)
- Duration: five days (three days of driving)
- Course content: large amount of driving time, long handling circuits
- Number of participants: maximum 40
- Driving programme in the cars provided from the Porsche range including, e.g. 911 Turbo (two persons per vehicle) on spiked tyres (up to 4mm)
- Instructors and driving programme of the Porsche Experience, two instructors per group
- Four nights' accommodation with breakfast and dinner, lunch on three days
- Transfers as per itinerary (airport, hotel, driving facility)
Expressions of Interest:
Natalie Doldo | Marketing & Events
T: (02) 8966 6886